It takes all kinds...

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 10:24:59 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: coldrainandsnow_at_lycos.com (Jitendra Patel) [mailto:coldrainandsnow_at_lycos.com]
Posted At: Monday, June 23, 2003 6:27 AM Posted To: server
Conversation: It takes all kinds...
Subject: Re: It takes all kinds...

>> Pinto, if you were any good you would have been invited to publish
>> something, anything, yet you criticise the credidentials of those
>> chosen to publish.

So, in order to be good at what we do, we have to publish a book now eh ?
My mate Neil, is a grade A plumber - and he hasn't written any books on the subject !
He does run a very successgul plumbing comapny in Scotland though !

>> I heard the average TUSC consultant earns over $150,000 per year.

I heard the average lawyer in the USorA earns a dammned sight more than that. Your point being ?
I've known consultants who earn shedloads of cash from their company's customers - and they spend all their time on the phone back to base because they are too thick to work things out for themselves.

>> Also, Niemeic is a multi-millionaire. If his work were truly "crap",
>> and yours is not, then why is he rich and you poor?

So is Bill Gates - and he's never actually had to work for his money - he steals from others (and other companies).

Have a nice day.

Norman. Received on Mon Jun 23 2003 - 04:24:59 CDT