Re: It takes all kinds...

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 17:10:22 +1000

"Jitendra Patel" <coldrainandsnow_at_lycos.com> wrote in message news:7610580f.0306222127.13c99fbe_at_posting.google.com...

> something, anything, yet you criticise the credidentials of those
> chosen to publish.

I think you're confusing me with someone else, but then again confusion is a normal state of mind with you.

> I heard the average TUSC consultant earns over $150,000 per year.

You heard wrong. But then again, what
else is expected?

> I bet you don't earn a fraction of a TUSC person, and that speaks for
> itself.

You lost your bet. To be expected.

> Also, Niemeic is a multi-millionaire. If his work were truly "crap",
> and yours is not, then why is he rich and you poor?

You're confused, idiot. I couldn't
care less how much Niemic or any of
his muchachos make. BTW, does he know
you're posting this? Careful, you might lose your job...

> Or is this just your backlash for being identified as a looser by TM?

and also correct while he was wrong. And "Franklin". And you. But then again,
we all knew you had not a single leg
to stand on, didn't we? As usual,
all wind and no substance.

--