Re: Interesting info about Oracle

From: Keith <nospam_at_nospam.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 00:56:49 -0400

   I am not a sales-person for PGSql. I have been using Oracle for about 10 years - since Oracle7. Today it is too costly and dangerous to deal with Oracle. I am just tired of all the lemmings going out and buying Oracle and destroying competition and creating a situation that leads to another Microsoft-like monopoly. Prices go sky-high, quality goes down (call support and you will know what I mean) and the company that is left, rides our collective a*ses and dictates what we can do.

Paying for software licenses will go the way of button-down shoes. Pay for integration, support and knowledge but don't blow money on seat-licensing.