Re: Authors Wanted - WHOIS itc2.org???

From: <aaron.abercromby_at_jediknight3.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 17:29:27 -0500

From eNom.com's WHOIS server:

Organization Name DNC Corp
First Name Dennis
Last Name Flanders
Address 1 1309 140th Place NE
Address 2
City Bellevue
StateProvince NA
PostalCode 98007
Country US
Phone 425-649-0808
Fax none
EmailAddress

Item Value
created-date:
nameserver: ns.entryhost.com
ns2.entryhost.com
ns3.entryhost.com
registrar: 5065-EN
registration-expiration-date:
status:
updated-by: admin
updated-date:

He posts to UseNet under the same name he registers his domain with. That doesnt raise any red flags with me.
But I think the premise of his site is BS. But thats just my two cents and we know what opinions are like...

Good luck Dennis, maybe more certs in the world is the answer to the paper certified problems

-AA