Re: database standards

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 21:31:46 GMT

Greg,

There is a wealth of information out there. Which applies depends on the nature of the beasts you are supporting (transactional, warehouse, etc), your - or customer - requirements, versions, and a host of other situations.

Other than the Tom Kyte materials (eg: expert one on one), I like "The Data Warehouse Lifecycle Toolkit" for warehouse related, and I find Oracle's own use as seen in "Oracle Built-In Packages" to be useful.

Since I am in probably your neck of the woods, ping me at the origination header, if you want off-list discussion.

/Hans Received on Sun Jun 22 2003 - 16:31:46 CDT