Re: "Noons" aka "Pinto DeSoto"??? [was Re: Where can I get a complete list of all SQL Hints?]

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 21:29:28 +1000

"TM" <tonym101_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:7b718442.0306220303.7aacafa6_at_posting.google.com...

> Hmmmm, more like a cult I think, what with its dodgy recruiting
> tactics. Consider: you post a perfectly moderate message to the
> newsgroup, get flamed by its leader Reverend Noons, and so feel
> compelled to defend your views in a downward spiral of replies to
> replies to replies....

Tsk,tsk,tsk! You're such a victim of circumstances, aren't you, TM? Poor misunderstood soul. Would you like to be tucked in for the night? I'm so concerned at your poor attacked little personality, I can't stop worrying.

Cheers
Nuno Souto
wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam Received on Sun Jun 22 2003 - 06:29:28 CDT