Re: "Noons" aka "Pinto DeSoto"??? [was Re: Where can I get a complete list of all SQL Hints?]

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 17:47:30 +1000

"Geomancer" <pharfromhome_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:cf90fb89.0306211801.427cb5a8_at_posting.google.com...

> Seriously, Noons, why do you antagonize posters and get into these
> arguments?

I don't, Geo. They do. Why don't you ask them to stop posting crap about other
products in cdos? Might do for a change.

> This seems to be an ongoing issue with you.

No. It's an ongoing issue with trolls.

> JMHO, and if you think I'm wrong, search "souto ass*". Muliple pages
> returned!

Where, Geo ass*? Strange searches you do.

> You get into lots of fights, and have pissed off lots of folks.

No. I've pissed off a lot of trolls and
I get into fights with them. You got a problem with that?

> If you were anonymous, I could understand it, but these people can
> find out where you live, and many appear really mad at you.

And?

> Aren't you afraid of real-world retaliation?

Shaking already.

If you think any of these arseholes dares show up in the real world...
Why do you think trolls post anonymously?

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto