Re: "Noons" aka "Pinto DeSoto"??? [was Re: Where can I get a complete list of all SQL Hints?]

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 23:05:55 +0200

On 21 Jun 2003 12:34:53 -0700, rukind68_at_yahoo.com (Sarah Billings) wrote:

>> Who is Pinto DeSoto anyway? Is he well known in the Oracle world? If
>> Noons is Pinto DeSoto, why does he feel that being identified with his
>> own opinions is an attack on him? LOL
>
>His real name is something like Nuno Pinto Frijoles Enchilada Caca du
>Souto.
>
>I guess with a name like that, I would abbreviate as well.
>
>Yes, being identified with his ignorance is very threatening, because
>without his status as self-proclaimed Oracle God he would feel tiny.
>
>You know, he's the type who likes to pull wings off flies, torture
>helpless animals, and denegrate beginners, just to make themselves
>feel worthy.
>
>Makes me wanna puke.

Apparently this is the most useful type of contribution you can make to this group. Get lost and return once you have learned Oracle, or consider trying to get laid more often.

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Sat Jun 21 2003 - 16:05:55 CDT