Re: Tuning Question

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 21:01:13 GMT

Well, you should tune to reduce logical IOs. (so it does not answer the question does it.) You will have to test it. Does adding an index reduce logical IOs? If not then don't add the index. If it does then it is probably a good idea.
Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure