Re: Plagiarism

From: Marc Blum <marc_at_marcblum.de>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 22:09:53 +0200

On 16 Jun 2003 21:41:00 -0700, wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au (Nuno Souto) wrote:

>Does this happen to you folks as well?
>
>Finding your own code, complete with the little
>"inconsistencies" that make it your own, copied
>and pasted one year later into someone else's
>"Initial coding"?
>
>Pisses me off no end...
>
>Cheers
>Nuno Souto
>wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam

no problem with that!

what pisses me off: seeing the ideas and concepts I developed three years ago in another app *without any evolution*. They take it and use it (hey, I'm payed for providing it) but they don't understand it and will never take it to new levels.

Marc Blum
mailto:marc_at_marcblum.de
http://www.marcblum.de Received on Fri Jun 20 2003 - 15:09:53 CDT