What is the minium hardware for a clusters system

From: Eric <ericw24_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 19:04:38 GMT

Hi all,

I just wonder how can I configure a basic system to run Oracle Real Application Clusters on it. Here is what I am thinking:

  1. Two PCs running Windows 2000 Server (not necessary Advanced server)
  2. Each PC has two network cards
  3. At least a SCSI external disk
  4. Each PC has a PCI adapter card as an interface for the external SCSI drive
  5. Install Oracle Operating system dependent clusterware layer.
  6. Oracle9i Release 2 Enterprise Edition

Are there anything I missed out for the system? Thanks!

Eric Received on Fri Jun 20 2003 - 14:04:38 CDT