Re: What happened to Connor McDonald's site?

From: andrewst <member14183_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 15:44:48 +0000

Originally posted by Ron Reidy
> All,
>
> What happened to www.oracledba.co.uk? It was there a few weeks ago (I
> think), and now gone.
>
> Did he anger Big Lar in some way?
>
> - Ron Reidy

By pretending to be Connor (when it said "if you are the owner of this site click here"), I got this explanation:

This website has been disabled due to a breach of the freenetname

   terms and conditions.

As stipulated in our terms and conditions we may terminate your account if you fail to dial in to the freenetname service for more than 30 days.

According to our records, you have failed to use your account for over a 30-day period and your domain name has therefore been suspended.  ...

So nothing terribly sinister!