Re: Where can I get a complete list of all SQL Hints?

From: Telemachus <telemachus_at_ulysseswillreturn.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 16:34:16 +0100

Hans, I believe you are
Right in all respects;
Although it is, I have found, a symbol of a slightly more experienced 'hacker' (= person with lots of knowledge ) that they stop concentrating on undocumenteds and start focusing on the massive (as you said ) amount of work required to appreciate and extract the most out of Oracle.

When you do need an undocumented you will probably be able to tell oracle the hex offset in the binary and you will only be formally asking for support for it.... Received on Fri Jun 20 2003 - 10:34:16 CDT