Where can I get a complete list of all SQL Hints?

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 15:41:43 +0100

You don't post under then pseudonym od 'SDG' in another life do you - you've made a coupls of replies like this recently - one to me. Just wondering !

Cheers,
Norman.

--

Norman Dunbar (at home on Linux)
Oracle_at_mssqlBountifulSolutions.co.uk

(Delete a Microsoft database name to reply - clue, mssql !)