Re: user & password for oracle enterprise manager console

From: Filippo <pippo_at_pippo.it>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 16:08:25 +0200

> >Hello I cant access to the oracle enterprise manager console by the
browser.
> >At the address
> > http://<my_machine>:1810/
> >There is a window that ask for user and password
> >When I have installed the oracle AS I have setted for user "ias_admin"
the
> >password "password1"
> >But now It doesnt work
> >
> >Some one can help me?
> >Thanks
> >

> I'm desperate for a version of Oracle where all of these users and
> passwords have been set to
> read the manual
> which is *exactly* what you should do, instead of asking this
> unnecessary question here

Mybe I was not clean!!
At the installation of the oracle 9i AS I have setted the password for the user "ias_admin" and I choosed "password1" At the end of the installation I login at the manager console by browser using ias_admin/password1
After this I have installed oracle 9i IFS and now I cant login to the console manager.
The AS dont reconize the ias_admin/password1 for login that I have setted during the installation.
There is no one default password for this user!!!

Thanks Received on Thu Jun 19 2003 - 09:08:25 CDT