Connecting to Oracle 9.2 trougth a firewall

From: \(= max =\) <massimo.panero_at_ideainformatica.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 14:38:25 +0200

I've installed Oracle Standard Edition 9.2 in a Server and I have to connect to it trougth a firewall (SonicWALL Soho2). I konw that Oracle redirect the port used when a client try to connect so I can't know the port number used after redirection.
I konw that in Oracle 8.1.6 is possible to resolve this problem modifing a registry key but in 9.x version is no longer supported. Someone know the problem and can help me? Thank you!

(sorry for my english) Received on Thu Jun 19 2003 - 07:38:25 CDT