Re: NULLS FIRST option in CREATE INDEX?

From: Jan <janik_at_pobox.sk>
Date: 19 Jun 2003 00:59:02 -0700

No artificial values or keys in the previous example. It is just function-based index (FBI)which is provided by Oracle for such reasons
(e.g. if you have in WHERE a function on the column). You will not create an extra column on the table!!!

If is good or not to use FBI, I would not say Yes or No, depends on the situation. The original question was if that is possible in the index itself to have NULL FIRST, so I`m saying YES - by using FBI.

Jan