Re: wiping out an oracle installation (8i)

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 08:44:16 +0000

Guido Konsolke wrote:

>> Dammit Sybrand! Tread carefully with those insults!! Those Germans
>> started two world wars in case you forget...
>>

> Mr. Verreynne!
>
> As I don't see any ;-) or other smilies in your posting,
> I have to take it as a serious statement.

Awe come on. If I have to put smileys on everything that I meant tongue in cheek, I will double the volumes of my postings. (okay, point taken, will make more liberal use of smilies)

> Do you really think that Germans are that way?
> Today??
> Disgusting!

Not at all. Used to work for a German company. Made some good German friends. Been in Germany. Enjoyed it a lot (despite freezing my butt in the Alps). Bavarian beer is still my favourite. And these days I fly German gliders too. :-)

--
Billy