Re: What's wrong with SQL Server?

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 08:38:47 +0000

Norman Dunbar wrote:

>>> Reminds me of Aussie Kissing.
>>> You're wondering what it is? Well, very much like French Kissing.
>>> But it is just Down Under.

> I'm afraid that one leaves a nasty taste in the mouth :o)
> (As they say !)

Italian dinner. The father look at his oldest. "Whya you'ra so fat!" he exclaimed.

"It is the pizza pappa" the son replied. The father shook his head' "You'ra taken too bigga a bites!".

He look at his 2nd oldest. "And whya you'ra so fat?" he asked.

"It is the pasta pappa" the son replied. The father shook his head' "You'ra taken too bigga a bites!".

His gazed turn to his youngest. A slender youg man. "And whya you'ra so thin?"

"I eatta tha pussy pappa". The old man looked shocked. "It tasta like a shit!" he exclaimed.

The son replied "No pappa, that is only when you take a too bigga bites."

--
Billy