trigger from signing on?

From: SPIDERMAN <consultant2b_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 05:04:26 GMT

I don't know much about Oracle (except for the PL?SQL), so please bear with me. I was just wondering if there was a way to create an alert triggered by user signing on? I want to create an alert as a pop up dialog box (java function call?) that list the names of the people having birthdays (names and DOB's stored in a table) the following day. Can I make this as a trigger based on the fact that some table is automatically modified when user sign on? If so, what is the name of this table? What are the steps I need to accomplish this? Any inputs are greatly appreciated. Received on Thu Jun 19 2003 - 00:04:26 CDT