Re: What's wrong with SQL Server?

From: Nuno Souto <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: 18 Jun 2003 14:26:05 -0700

joseph.buhl_at_vspan.com (joe buhl) wrote in message news:<f87cf429.0306180750.67338443_at_posting.google.com>...

> They pale in comparison to Oracles well documented exploits. I am no

No they don't. Obviously you've haven't been around long enough. IBM and M$ sales orgs are as dishonest and predatory as they come. So are their respective marketing and PR orgs. Well documented and known in the industry, in the case of IBM for over 3 decades.

> But you can
> only sell crap for so long before it catches up to you. SQL server
> big problem is the OS. That is only getting more stable and
> powerfull.

What is getting more stable and powerfull? Windows? Yeah right... Nothing wrong with SQL Server, BTW. It will come to age. Pity it's locked-in to a crap OS.

> Keep believing Oracle is the only game in town pal.

Never said so. Your words, not mine.

> Those are my initials. Joseph Anthony Buhl

Good for you.

Cheers
Nuno Souto
wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam Received on Wed Jun 18 2003 - 16:26:05 CDT