Re: Installation question RH 7.2 - Ora 9.2

From: walter <wwcorigan_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 11:10:43 -0700

The offending binary file is ./install/linux/runInstaller I've changed the permissions to 755 and 777 and still get the dreaded

./runInstaller: cannot execute binary file

I suspect the file has problems. I see that 'apple' posted the same problem on June 2, 2003. Could it be an Oracle problem? How does one go about asking Oracle if your not supported.

Thanks
ww