Re: What's wrong with SQL Server?

From: joe buhl <joseph.buhl_at_vspan.com>
Date: 18 Jun 2003 08:50:37 -0700

> As opposed to IBM and M$ who got there with a crap product
> and one of the most aggressive and unscrupulous sales organizations

They pale in comparison to Oracles well documented exploits. I am no fan of Microsoft. We are fighting there db presence here. But you can only sell crap for so long before it catches up to you. SQL server big problem is the OS. That is only getting more stable and powerfull.

Keep believing Oracle is the only game in town pal.

> PS: BTW, I sign with my real name. You use a false one.

Those are my initials. Joseph Anthony Buhl

jab Received on Wed Jun 18 2003 - 10:50:37 CDT