Re: How to Forbid sqlplus connecting to ORACLE

From: TurkBear <john.greco_at_dot.state.mn.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 10:21:31 -0500

There is a product profile table that can prevent users from executing most commands from SqlPLus ( they can desc and exit for instance but nothing else)..
Can't remember exactly how to set it up, but a search at http://tahiti.oracle.comn
for Product Profile ( or some variant) should reveal all.. hth,