Re: Can Not find table error

From: Jeremy <newspostings_at_hazelweb.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 07:48:45 +0100

In article <b87c466c.0306171908.5bb37cd_at_posting.google.com>, spebola_at_swbell.net says...
> > Are you connecting to the same user that you were connected to when you
> > created the table?
>
> Yes, I am using the same User Id and Password in the connection string
> as I used in connect to the database in SQLPlus worksheet to create
> the table. So that user id should be the owner of the table.
>
> The only reference I find in the OEM for the table "Cont" is the
> schema, which is listed under the SYS node within the Schema Node. I
> can insert data, select data and drop the table from the SQLPlus
> Worksheet.
>
> Thanks for reading my post.

Connect as the user who created the table using sqlplus.

Run this query:

select object_name, object_type
from user_objects
order by object_name;

and see if it shows up there.

hth etc.

If it doesn't show then you have almost certainly created the table in a different account.

hth etc.

--

jeremy