Re: Can Not find table error

From: spebola <spebola_at_swbell.net>
Date: 17 Jun 2003 20:08:23 -0700

> Are you connecting to the same user that you were connected to when you
> created the table?

Yes, I am using the same User Id and Password in the connection string as I used in connect to the database in SQLPlus worksheet to create the table. So that user id should be the owner of the table.

The only reference I find in the OEM for the table "Cont" is the schema, which is listed under the SYS node within the Schema Node. I can insert data, select data and drop the table from the SQLPlus Worksheet.

Thanks for reading my post. Received on Tue Jun 17 2003 - 22:08:23 CDT