Re: Dynamic SQL selection question

From: Ryan Gaffuri <rgaffuri_at_cox.net>
Date: 17 Jun 2003 14:15:52 -0700

76434.1353_at_compuserve.com wrote in message news:<3eef6161.17754870_at_news.hccnet.nl>...
> Thank u ..but sofar no answers that will help me.
>
> The reason why I do have this complex structure: the name of the
> table to read is variable. the question still stays open ......and
> yes ANAL_A0 is een funny name for a field

you can change the name of the table with 'execute immediate' its just a newer version of dbms_sql that requires less work. there is only one case where you need to use dbms_sql that I know of and this is not it.

just dbms_output your insert statement and RUN IT seperately. then you can figure out what is wrong. Received on Tue Jun 17 2003 - 16:15:52 CDT