Re: Dynamic SQL selection question

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 21:30:43 +0200

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 18:46:29 GMT, 76434.1353_at_compuserve.com wrote:

>Thank u ..but sofar no answers that will help me.
>
>The reason why I do have this complex structure: the name of the
>table to read is variable. the question still stays open ......and
>yes ANAL_A0 is een funny name for a field

If you would only make some effort to do away with the lousy coding style and format your statement properly you might get different responses.
Right now your code is unlegible.

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Tue Jun 17 2003 - 14:30:43 CDT