Re: wiping out an oracle installation (8i)

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 18:53:04 +0200

On 17 Jun 2003 15:56:30 GMT, Christoph Kukulies <kuku_at_accms33.physik.rwth-aachen.de> wrote:

>Nah, your windows example is slightly oversimplified.
>I give you two empty files, one named TNSNAMES.ORA, the other LISTENER.ORA
>and you know what to write into them? Does a local connection (loopback)
>or what that is, belong into it for example? And the syntax? Lisp lists, sure.

Of course! There are samples in the documentation, so what is the problem. That you are unable to read the documentation? I noticed many times most German posters here never do, so it doesn't really surprise me.

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Tue Jun 17 2003 - 11:53:04 CDT