Metalink and ORA-12514

From: Daan <daan_vdv_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: 17 Jun 2003 01:57:58 -0700

Hello,

I had a problem on my computer and a nice person answer me on this forum that I should consult the article "ORA-12514 after Windows 2000 domain upgrade" which is on the metalink oracle database.

Unfortunately, I don't have any logon to connect to this database.

Can anybody help me and send me the article ?

Thank you very much for advance. We are really in trouble.

Daan
daan_vdv_at_yahoo.fr Received on Tue Jun 17 2003 - 03:57:58 CDT