Re: LINUX Kernel Parameters

From: Dave Hau <davehau-no-spam-123_at_no-spam.netscape.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 06:33:47 GMT

You can *install* more than 1 instance on the same machine, but at any given time, you're only going to *run* one instance I assume. Why would you ever want to run more than 1 instance of Oracle on the same machine?

Have a look at:

http://asktom.oracle.com/pls/ask/f?p=4950:8:312574728443032111::NO::F4950_P8_DISPLAYID,F4950_P8_CRITERIA:7739845026791,

Cheers,
Dave