Re: What's wrong with SQL Server?

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 04:04:31 GMT

Geeze, you guys should work in a Life insurance sales office with a bunch of newbies and an unethical manager. I guess the difference is that they know when they are lying and the software salesman doesn't. <grin>
Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure