Installation failed with java.lang.NullPointerException

From: Redistro <Redistro_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 16 Jun 2003 16:17:38 -0700

Hi,
I have installed Oracle 8.1.7 on a Windows 2000 server and it's ok. On the other hand, I try to install the patchset 8.1.7.4, and I have the error message according to "java.lang.NullPointerException". If I ignore this message, I have errors of file copy. Thank you for your assistance. Received on Mon Jun 16 2003 - 18:17:38 CDT