V$LOCK.TYPE = 'TO' --> What's this?

From: Syltrem <syltremzulu_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 16:18:58 -0400

I have TO type locks in my db, and can't find what those are. The object is a table and it's an exclusive row-lock

The article "V$LOCK" Reference Note" on Metalink does not show a type TO

Thanks

--

OpenVMS 7.3-1, Oracle 8.1.7.4

Syltrem
http://pages.infinit.net/syltrem (OpenVMS related web site - en français)
To reply to myself directly, remove zulu from my address