shared_pool problem

From: Marcin P <pioro1_at_poczta.fm>
Date: 16 Jun 2003 19:27:43 GMT

Hi,

My Oracle 9.2.0.3 on Linux (AS 2.1), lost session (many of session), once, twice a day. When I restart server or when I flush shared pool, i lost conneciton only once a day. When connection is lost i got trace file, where is:
kksamsy SIGSEGV Adress not mapped to object.

is any one got this same trouble ?

regards,

--

Marcin 'PIORO' Przepiórowski * BORN TO BE WILD *