next extent query

From: Phillip <tienp_at_wholefoods.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 10:16:51 -0500

Hello,

how would I find out the next extent of segments that are on a locally managed tablespace with autoallocate set? Doing a query on dba_segments or dba_tablespaces yields a null value for next_extent. Thanks in advance. Please copy tienp_at_wholefoods.com in your responses.

--
Phillip

I always wanted to be the last guy on Earth just to see if all those
women were lying to me.