Re: Problems with Win2k Server, 6Gb RAM?

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 19:35:31 +1000

Yes it is right. The PAE is an *extension* driver, like I said. Win2k ANY flavour will NOT, *natively*, address more than 4Gb. Check in M$ own doco.

Damn it: 32bits is 32 bits! I've been around long enough that I KNOW it can't be done without an extra driver.

THAT is what I said and I stand by every single word of it!

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto