Re: About Oracle9iAS

From: M <noreply_at_noreply.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 13:24:26 +0800

I see. Should I install/start forms server explicitly in order to make this work? Or it is
automatically installed/started? I found there's no option to start the form server!

I have to mentioned that I have search through oracle docs/other forums but it mentioned
only that forms server is required for web-deployment, but didn't say if it's started
automatically/or need other configuration. So other pros please don't say I haven't
went though the docs! It's discouraging and not helpful !!! I'm not a Oracle expert!

Thanks Tanel again. And sorry for complaint to other pros. Sigh!

"Tanel Poder" <tanel@@peldik.com> wrote in message news:3eed16b0$1_1_at_news.estpak.ee...
> Hi!
>
> 9iDS includes forms server, which allows you to deploy forms in net. So
yes,
> you can develop and test your forms with this configuration, but for
> production you still need licenses...
>
> Tanel.
>

> "M" <someone_at_microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > It seems (not sure) that 9iAS may be required to web-deploy forms.
Since