Re: I created a data extraction tool

From: Patrick Saunders <psaunder_at_comcen.com.au>
Date: 15 Jun 2003 18:44:58 -0700

Norman,
Yes, I found DataBee in my search for the Holy Grail of data extraction tools, though as you say it only extracts table DDL. The only other data extraction I am aware of is a Quest product. Can't remember the name but it's in the tens of thousands of dollars, so not really appropriate for most dev shops.

Pat. Received on Sun Jun 15 2003 - 20:44:58 CDT