Re: I created a data extraction tool

From: Patrick Saunders <psaunder_at_comcen.com.au>
Date: 15 Jun 2003 18:02:40 -0700

Hi,
I have sent an email to your email address with the script attached.

If anyone else would like to see the script, should I post it here (it's about 700 lines)?

Or just drop me a line:
patrick.ZZZ_at_visy.com.au

replace ZZZ with "saunders" to get correct email address.

Patrick. Received on Sun Jun 15 2003 - 20:02:40 CDT