Re: oemctl - getting the oracle management server started

From: Ole <oviaudmurat_at_web.de>
Date: 15 Jun 2003 14:53:38 -0700

By the way, if anyone gets the oemapp console ( enterprise manager ) run and is able to add a database to the navigation tree, then tell me how you accomplished that. I'm running oemapp console, logging into the management server. And after running the "node finding" wizzard, there is no database within the navtree.