Re: How do you kill a job of a user scheduled job?

From: Ryan <rgaffuri_at_cox.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 13:38:30 GMT

dbms_job.remove

select 'exec dbms_job.remove('||job||');' from user_jobs;

then copy and paste the results.

however, you need to set it to broken before you remove it or it will still run.

so do the above with dbms_job.broken first. btw, if you want to cancel a job and make sure its rescheduled. the easiest way to do it is, set to broken, remove, reschedule. I usually use a procedure for this, so I just pass the job number.