Re: FOR SALE: Oracle Web Developer Suite for Windows

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 10:19:28 -0700

Extraordinary Bargains wrote:

> FOR SALE: Oracle Web Developer Suite for Windows
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3613550683

For sale stuff available for free or in violation of license agreements.

Please ignore the fact that I am an unrepentent spammer that didn't have the courtesy to post in c.d.o.marketplace and send your hard earned dollars to .....

I'd like to replace the word you have after "Extraordinary" but all of the one's I am thinking about are explitives.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu