Re: Import Excel file data into Oracle

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 00:03:10 GMT

There are many possible answers - external tables, heterogeneous services, SQL Loader, XML tree generation, and many more.

Start by giving us a hint what version of the database you are looking at. Next, some specifics why you are doing this so we can guess at appropriate methods within your environment. A bit of sizing and OS related information might be useful to help narrow potential solutions.

If you don't want to provide additional hints as requested above, then the simplest solution is: RTFM to review the possible universe of solutions.