Re: Problems with Win2k Server, 6Gb RAM?

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 15:00:35 GMT

If it is blue screening it is an OS problem. An application should never allow a blue screen. Oracle isn't a driver or a low level program so it does not have hooks into ring 0, hence Oracle or Winzip or Acrobat Reader should NOT be able to cause a blue screen. (printer driver might) Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure