Exit codes for the imp utility under Oracle 8i for Windows NT/2000

From: reich <member22388_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 11:11:48 +0000

Hi Everybody,
Does anybody know the exit codes for the imp utility under Oracle 8i for Windows NT/2000?

Import terminated successfully without warnings EX_SUCC=? Import terminated successfully with warnings EX_OKWARN=? Import terminated unsuccessfully EX_FAIL=?

For UNIX, the exit codes are as follows:

EX_SUCC=0
EX_OKWARN=0
EX_FAIL=1

But when I tested the imp utility under Oracle 8i (8.1.7) for Windows NT/2000
I got this exit code: Import terminated successfully with warnings EX_OKWARN=1 !!! Thanks a lot

   Robert