Re: HELP: Connecting IIS to an Oracle Database

From: sepphupf <member31140_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 10:18:43 +0000

I have encountered the same problem. In our company we install the Oracle client for many users as an unattended silent installation, using a responsefile.
Therefore it would be useful if the cacls-command can be specified in the responsefile (.rsp), so that it is executed automatically after the installation of Oracle has finished.
Is there a way to do this?