Re: SCO Unix Oracle 7.3 running on Suse 8.0 ?

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 19:44:29 +0200

On Thu, 12 Jun 2003 11:07:20 +0200, "OracleUser" <taylor_durdan_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hi.
>
>I want to use Oracle 7.3 for SCO Unix on Suse 8.0.
>
>I can start the servermanager, but when i try to create
>a (test-)database the program hangs up.
>
>Before that the files for the database were created.
>
>Can you help me ?
>
>Has it something to do with the emulation of the SCO Unix code ?
>
>Greets OracleUser

Or maybe with a desupported version of Oracle which was NOT intended for Suse and has never certified for ANY Linux version. Why are you trying something to accomplish you can KNOW it DOESN"T WORK AND WILL NEVER WORK? Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Thu Jun 12 2003 - 12:44:29 CDT