Oracle Forms on the Web

From: Tim Corke <timbono1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 12 Jun 2003 07:30:16 -0700

Hi All,

I have been given the task of getting an online teaching aid up and running regarding how to implement Oracle forms on the net, using Oracle forms on the net!

This is a long term project and am initially looking for pointers as to where I should start looking for background info and an inventory for the types of software I will require to set the application up (not the creating teaching bit!)

kind regards,
tim Received on Thu Jun 12 2003 - 09:30:16 CDT