Re: Oracle license issue

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 13:55:32 GMT

You should have a CSI number which you could view as a license. I think it is on the invoice. Oracle doesn't have a key as such. There is nothing in the software (except legal agreement) that prevents you from installing on a number of servers. 8.1.6 is quite old. I hope you didn't buy it recently. You can get an upgrade from Oracle.
Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure